FAQs about registeration
A: All students have to register on their designated day of registration. Students must bring the following documents and register at the Internatioal Students Admission Office
Admission Notice (original copy)
Visa Application for Study in China form/JW202 form (original copy)
Physical examination record and blood test reports
Photos in passport size (at least 12 copies)
Academic documents (Degree certificate and transcripts) you have provided at the time of admission (Noterized copy, please note these documents would be kept in the students' file and would not be returned)
A: You may get your student ID card within two weeks after you complete the registration process, and Information Card will be ready within one month, which offers you access to library and dining hall.
A: No. Tuition and other fees can be paid in cash at any time or by Union Pay Card at the first month of the registration period. Foreign currency or check is not accepted.
A: Yes, but we suggest you to make the payment at least one month before the start date of your study. Please remember to submit the photocopy of your payment receipt to us
More highlights & notices
- The international student centre at the 13th seminar on teaching Chinese as a foreign language
- Chinese international students center held the 2013 fall semester students graduation ceremony
- Our university was voted as most popular science and engineering universities
- International student center opened "study in Harbin institute of technology" micro letter public platform
- Students and kindergarten children Christmas with joy